PURE & CLEAN Guardian Air
Pure & Clean Environmental decontaminator uses ActivePure® technology to purify the air and sanitise surfaces from viruses and bacteria. After only 60 minutes of activity, it is able to decontaminate, with a continuous effect, an environment of 35 square meters and is suitable for sanitising an environment up to 90 square meters in size.
The only purifier on the market that employs a unique combination of technologies, including ion generation, the best HEPA sealed filters, photocatalytic oxidation and our unique ActivePure technology, tested in university laboratories and with proven efficacy against bacteria, viruses, dust and fungi in the air and on surfaces.
What are the benefits of the Pure & Clean air purifier and surface sanitiser?
- Thanks to ActivePure® technology, it destroys over 99% of all contaminants present on surfaces and in the air
- Drastically reduces the percentage of airborne contaminants and allergens that can trigger asthma and allergic symptoms
- Refreshes the air and eliminates odours in rooms by reducing the onset of humidity and mold
- It helps to keep indoor environments cleaner by capturing the dust present in the air
- Portable, it does not require any technical installation
- It destroys VOCs, smoke and odours
- It works 24 hours a day 7 days a week
Pure & Clean: how does its technology work?
- Its native ActivePure® technology (certified space technology continuously protects and purifies the environment) uses a catalytic process to produce super oxide ions and hydroelectric peroxides that destroy contaminants in the air and on surfaces
- It features a high intensity UVC light that uses the same oxidation and ionisation properties as natural sunlight
- Several independent studies and tests have shown its effectiveness against bacteria, viruses, molds and fungi present in the air and on surfaces
Who should use an air purifier and surface sanitiser?
- Medical facilities, nursing homes, schools or any facility with indoor air quality problems
- People with allergies and asthma
- People with particularly vulnerable immune systems
- Anyone who wants to improve the quality of the internal environment and their health
- Generation of positive and negative multipoint RF ions
- Five-speed fan
- LCD display
- Maintenance reminder
- Replaceable ActivePure® cells
- Removable rear grille
- Universal power supply with cables
- HEPA and activated carbon filters
|Energy consumption||43 Watt|
|Recommended treatment space||9 m2 to 90 m2|
|Power supply input||100 – 240 VAC; 50/60 Hz external|
|Voltage||43 Amps max.|
|Nominal air flow||68m2 ora – 102m2 ora, washable electrostatic screen|
|ActivePure® cell||2 batteries included|
|Ozone production||0.00 ppm with replaceable ActivePure® cell without ozone|
|Dimensions||25.4 cm x 25.4 cm x 30.48 cm|
|Operating temperature||1°C – 38°C|
|Warranty||3 years of limited warranty|
Why use an air purifier and surface sanitiser in the office?
90% of workers admit they went to the office even if they were ill. A worrying figure if we think about how much time we spend in shared places such as professional studios or public and private offices. The wholesomeness of the air we breathe and the surfaces with which we continually come into contact play a fundamental role in the prevention and protection of our health.
Furthermore, among the main factors increasing the risk of contagion and transmission of viruses and bacteria is one of the main triggers for the spread of microbes in the office: the infrequent cleaning of the hands, especially following the use of toilets (At least 70% admitted that they do not use soap or other cleaning substances for hand washing in the office).
The result is there for all to see: the consequent contamination of handles, doors, desks, pens and furnishings of all kinds can be determined in a few minutes.
Click on below link to get technical information
PURE & CLEAN technical description
Click on below link for maintenance and care
PURE & CLEAN maintenance & care